Happy February, friends! Even though we’ve made it through what seems to be the worst of the season – there’s no denying that we have at least another month or two of winter and everything that comes along with it – snow, ice, frost, and less than desirable temperatures.
It’s no secret that our furry friends aren’t the biggest fans of winter. The salty sidewalks can chafe their little paws, snowballs get stuck to their legs and bellies, and it’s no picnic trying to go to the bathroom when it’s fifteen degrees below zero outside. But, after a while, they realize it’s here to stay and get used to it, making the most out of the fluffy white stuff outside.
Here’s 13 adorable pups making the most out of the winter season.
1. If I run fast enough – I won’t get cold. Right?!
2. Let’s hit the slopes
3. Fashion knows no temperature.
4. Winter sports!
5. I’m still a little unsure..
6. Four little goldens, sitting on a log…
7. Layering is key.
8. Catching snowflakes is an adorable way to pass the time.
9. Sun’s out, tongue’s out!
10. Ready to explore!
11. It’s fluffy, just like me!
12. Let’s make puppy angels!
13. If you’re shaking, you can’t be shivering!
References: 1. Mr. Marcel 2. Wheeler the Weim 3. Mighty Morkie 4. Cooper the Rescue 5. Zsa Zsa the Chihuahua 6. Watson the Golden 7. Tika the Iggy 8. Bruce the Handsome 9. 2 Husketeers 10. Trooper and Moe 11. Luna the Mini Aussie 12. Moose the Pug 13. Theo Bonaparte