If you are like most dog owners, you’re probably curious as to what your dog gets up to while you are not home. You’ve considered strapping a camera to your dog and watching the footage, but the inevitable motion sickness from shaky camera work is a deterrent.
Fret not, faithful reader, for we have your answers. Here are 10 thoughts that are going through your dog’s head when you aren’t home:
1. OH MY GOD! THEY ARE NEVER COMING HOME!
2. THEY DIDN’T LEAVE ENOUGH FOOD. I AM GOING TO STARVE!
3. Hmm…They seem to have left latch off the garbage door.
4. Yup, it’s off! They must want me to spread this all over the floor and eat what I can. I knew they still loved me.
5. Wait. Did that plant just laugh at me? I’d better pee on it.
6. It’s still laughing. I’d better knock it over and spread the soil everywhere. My human will be so proud.
7. WAS THAT THE DOOR? HUMAN!!! Sigh. Nope.
8. I know I’m not supposed to poop inside but what if my human never comes home? I can’t hold it forever! I’m sure they’ll understand.
9. I wish they’d at least take the cat with them when they leave.
10. I wish my human was home.
Now you know what your dog was thinking while you were away. It probably explains a lot.