As loving pup parents, sometimes we worry a little too much. Leaving our dogs at home alone is so stressful! Maybe they think we’ve abandoned them!
If only there were a way to communicate with our dogs while we’re out of the house.
Here are 10 thing dogs probably wish they could text their owners.
1. I’m dying of starvation! I can feel myself withering away to nothing.
2. Where are you? Are you dead? You’ve been gone for days!
3. Thanks for leaving the bag of used human food by the door. It’s delicious!
4. If you ever want to see your socks safe again, bring me treats.
5. There’s a murderer at the door! He tried attacking me with these rectangle death weapons. Don’t worry! I shredded them. You’re welcome.
6. You’re missing choir practice! The neighbor even joined in. His bark sounds funny.
7. The cat has taken my favorite spot on the couch. I think we should kick him out.
8. 911! My ball is under the couch!
9. The squirrel on the fence is saying rude things to me again. Come home and help me destroy him.
10. Are you with another dog right now? You better not be with another dog right now.